The Sport Master Trainer (SMT™) certification course is a full immersion in the theory and methodology of training proposed by the ISCI. Dedicated to those coaches, trainers and athletes interested in expanding their knowledge regarding the planning and programming of sport training, this course combines both science and practice on the field, explaining the scientific reasons behind the success of training systems and methods. Focusing on the analysis of concepts and methods of planning and programming of sport training, this course enables students to manipulate the variables of training in the most diverse situations, and for many different sports, so that they can always get excellent results.
Discover how the ISCI strength & conditioning coaches excel in sports such as: track & field, soccer, basketball, volleyball, handball, rugby, powerlifting, grappling, brazilian jiu-jitsu, karate, boxe, swimming, BMX and track cycling.
- Planning and Programming of Sport Training (Sport Strength Coach™)
- Periodization of Strength for Sports (Sport Strength Coach™)
- Practical Gym Session (Sport Strength Coach™)
- The Annual Plan designing for the SSC™
- Exercise Physiology and Energy Systems Training (Speed & Conditioning Specialist™)
- Periodization of Speed & Endurance (Speed & Conditioning Specialist™)
- The Annual Plan designing for the SCS™
- Practical Track Session (Speed & Conditioning Specialist™)